Friday, March 8, 2013

The Clan of Purple

Welcome to The Clan of Purple Being a moderate in most things, I am saddened by all of the fighting between the two polar opposite political parties we have today. I am either a Yankee Republican or a Truman Democrat, take your pick. At work, I moderate, surveill, review, and come to a conclusion regarding acceptance or not acceptance of a heeavy industrial product. There are always a few gray areas that allow me to make a determination outside guidelines by using my 35+ years of skills and knowledge. We need the faciliatator, moderator, "Devils' Advocate", or just the glue that holds things together. Listen to us Moderates folks, it takes a lot to make us rant and rave and we use provenance in all of our findings, debates, and discussions. I was looking at the Abstract Art Work using Mixed Media that my Grandsons did and Abstract and Mixed really clicked in my brain. We are not a country of Red and Blue States, like Red State Randy, Jersey Girl, Bachman, Ryan, and Rove want us to think by dividing us, but we are America, land of the "free" populated by founded & populated by immigrants and diverse cultures and religions. Hence, Red + Blue = Purple and the founding of The Clan of Purple. Purple,, the color of Royalty, something I never thought of until later. Well, why not, we are Children of a Greater Being, so Purple fits. Join me in vetting moderates to enter the political arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment